Pierre Joris — Nicole Peyrafitte — Ken Cockburn — Lila Matsumoto
Poetry reading at Little Sparta – the garden of Ian Hamilton Finlay
[in the temple of Bauchis & Philemon if wet]
The ticket price includes:
- return transport (if applicable, depending on ticket type selected) from
- University Avenue (at John McIntyre building), Glasgow or
- adjacent to Bristow Square (outside the Student Centre), Edinburgh;
- admission to the garden (with your choice of a guide book or a photography pass); and
- attendance at the poetry reading.
You will have approximately 90 minutes in the garden followed by the poetry reading for around 60 minutes.
There is a walk of about half a mile on a rough farm track from the Little Sparta car park to the garden making this excursion unsuitable for anyone with walking or breathing difficulties.
Dress as you would for hill-walking and bring sandwiches and something to drink. Toilets are available.
|Depart Glasgow, University Avenue||2 pm||Arrive Little Sparta||3.15 pm|
|Depart Edinburgh, Bristow Square||2.15 pm||Arrive Little Sparta||3.15 pm|
|Depart Little Sparta||6.30 pm||Arrive Glasgow, University Avenue||7.45 pm|
|6.30 pm||Arrive Edinburgh, Bristow Square||7.30 pm|
Ken Cockburn biography.
Pierre Joris biography.
Lila Matsumoto biography.
Nicole Peyrafitte biography.